The Weekly is a publication of the Jacksonville Camera Club. It provides a heads up of the coming events and announcements of a timely nature. It contains both Club events and other items of interest to members. If you have feedback or something to announce please see directions in the sidebar. Thanks for reading.
Next Meetings for the rest of the year: November 16 and the last meeting all be December 7.
November 2 meeting: Digital competition judge came and delivered the critiques.
December 7 meeting
Topic: Results of the last print competition.
People's Choice: December topic is Neon
Club Facebook page
- The Club Facebook page now regularly features a photo challenge. Currently the topic for the photo challenge is #jccleaves.
Last Quarter of 2023 News
- The Beaches Photography Club has invited the JCC and the St Augustine Camera Club to their December 5 meeting to welcome internationally renowned and award winning photographer Todd Gustafson (https://www.gustafsonphotosafari.net/) for a special presentation at the Beaches Branch Library on A1A in Neptune Beach. The program is titled “Walking and Chewing Gum at the Same Time." The meetings start at 5:45P.
- The Friends of Crooked River State Park (https://www.facebook.com/friendsofcrookedriverstatepark/) have announced a photo contest. Entries in the contest are to be emailed to The Friends of Crooked River State Park (email@example.com) contest thru December 31
And its 2024.....
Annual Banquet news:
- looking for volunteers to help Anita and Peter for the annual banquet
- the annual banquet will be Saturday February 10 at the Ramada in Mandarin
Find the Club...
Our Facebook Group is very active with many members posting their photos. Many members have posted their photos from last week's outing. Be sure to check it out for activities of interest, winning photos, and more!
...on the Blog!
Don't forget to check back with our Blog Page often. There is good information posted frequently that you won't want to miss!