Mike’s Biographical Summary
Michael Cenci was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He has been photographing Florida wildlife and nature for over 25 years and is an accomplished leather and wood worker and an licensed alligator hunter.
Michael is a member of The Art Center of Jacksonville and the Jacksonville Coalition of the Visual Arts. His photographs are on display in galleries located at The Jacksonville Landing, First Street Gallery in Neptune Beach, and other local galleries and corporate collections.
Other awards and recognitions:
- His works have been displayed at MOCA for Jacksonville Looks at Animals,
- Two time winner in the St Augustine Alligator Farm photo contest.
- Featured visual artist for Beaches Fine Art.
- Cover of the Beaches Fine Art Series program for 2011.,
- Second place in the 2012 Scan Design Art contest.
- Participate in the 2008 Art After Dark at the Florida Theatre.
- Michaels photographs have been published in The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, and The Mirror (all in Great Britain),
Friendly Acts for JCC
- Judge, Digital Contest, 2015 Q3